Cruise From Marina at Keppel Bay on a private yacht towards these historical islands. You will be thrilled and surprised knowing the stories of each and every Island through our guides on board. Disembarking on Kusu Island will blow your mind as there’s both Ancient Chinese and Malay Shrines not forgetting turtle Sanctuary. Hurry up before you missed the Boat!
Southern Islands Cruise with Lunch Provided
On the Singapore Southern Islands Cruise, you will experience boarding and sailing to the following islands:
- Keppel Island, boarding our luxury yacht, Le Tara
- Labrador Park, sail past and catch a glimpse of the Dragon’s teeth and machine gun post
- Pulau Hantu with its colourful legend of how its name originated
Semakau Island, once a landfill but but now, a beautiful island with rich biodiversity
- Raffles Lighthouse, the southernmost tip of Singapore
- Sisters Islands with her folklore and beautiful corals and wildlife
St. Johns Island, once a quarantine and penal settlement
- Lazarus Island, amazingly man-made!
- Kusu Island, you will be disembarking at a place where hopes and dreams are wished for
- Marina Bay, the heart of modern-day Singapore
- Sentosa Island, the last fortress during World War II and many other interesting stories